General Course PoliciesCourse Registration:
- A course registration confirmation packet will be sent once we have completed your registration.
- If you register for a course in excess of 6 weeks do not expect to immediately see a confirmation packet in the mail. We batch mail course registration confirmation packets at specific intervals from the course start date.
- If you register via fax, please be aware the P.A.C.E. staff members are not the ones receiving your fax. You are faxing your registration information to a secure business office. P.A.C.E. staff members do not receive registration forms until payment has been processed by the business office - we are unable to verify your registration until the forms have been received in our office which may take up to a full week once received on campus barring any major holidays or school breaks.
- If you want to confirm your registration via phone please call (410) 455-6241. Please allow 2 weeks for processing prior to calling after you have verified payment was processed through your bank or credit card company.
- 100% attendance is required for all of our courses.
- All courses will begin promptly at 0800 unless otherwise indicated in course registration confirmation packet.
- If you have an emergency during the course, you must contact someone in the P.A.C.E. Department. All of our contact information can be found here. For weekend courses please use the contact information provided to you in your confirmation packet.
- Continuing education credit will only be awarded for actual time in class.
- On the first day we allow up to 15 minutes from the start time indicated in the course registration confirmation packet. After 15 minutes has elapsed, you will be marked absent for the first lecture regardless of whether or not you arrive during the first lecture. You will be marked absent for each additional lecture you miss until you arrive at the course. Marked absences will prohibit a student from being eligible for testing at the end of the course curriculum for CCEMTP℠ and PNCCT℠.
- On day two and all succeeding days of the course, after 15 minutes has elapsed from the scheduled start time, you will be marked absent for the first lecture regardless of whether or not you arrive during the first lecture. You will be marked absent for each additional lecture you miss until you arrive at the course. The appropriate amount of time will be deducted from your certificate of completion which will be distributed at the end of the course. Marked absences will prohibit a student from being eligible for testing at the end of the course curriculum for CCEMTP℠ and PNCCT℠.
- Participants should expect to be in class for the entire duration of the course as indicated on the sample schedule sent in the course registration confirmation packet and posted to our website. A finalized course schedule will be distributed to the students on the first day of the course.
- If a student must leave early for whatever reason, they must speak with a P.A.C.E. staff member prior to leaving.
- Your course experience is important to us. We will collect the course evaluations as described in the welcome and introductions during the first day of the course. The daily evaluations are reviewed and tabulated so that changes and/or revisions may be made based upon the consensus of the participants. We appreciate you taking the time to submit candid and constructive comments and/or suggestions.
- If you didn't get to fully express all of your opinions during the course, please feel free to contact us once you return home. Contact information for the P.A.C.E. staff can be found here.
- A $45.00 fee will be charged for any returned check.
- All cancellations and request for refunds must be made in writing at least two weeks prior to the course start date. A $45.00 withdrawal fee will be charged. All tuition will be forfeited after that date.
- All CCEMTP℠ and PNCCT℠ cancellations and request for refunds must be made in writing at least six weeks prior to the course start date. A $45.00 withdrawal fee will be charged. All tuition will be forfeited after that date.
- For cancellation or refund information specific to each course visit the relevant course page.